Some readers may ask why they should sign up for monthly programming and pay $100 per month. Here are 12 good reasons that fully justify signing up.
1. Achieve serious results in the medium- and long-term through effective, balanced, time-efficient workouts that are tailored to you and your goals. See these testimonials.
2. Learn the proper form for all exercises and movements.
3. Lose body fat.
4. Gain muscle mass.
5. Increase strength and overall fitness.
6. Improve athletic performance.
7. Improve flexibility through stretching.
8. Have someone motivate you and hold you accountable. I want to light a serious fire under your ass, which will increase your own internal motivation, discipline, and self-mastery.
9. Have someone push you beyond your comfort zone and help you break through mental barriers.
10. Benefit from my 4.5 years of intensive knowledge and experience. How many trainers do you know who can deadlift 495lb for two reps? I did on 6/30/2014.
11. Improve your overall health, which will add years to your life. Do you want to live to the age of 50 or 80? Do you want to make it to retirement age (70)?
12. If you follow NO-MIND FITNESS programming, it is more valuable and better for your long-term health than the following:
- Wasting time on Facebook or YouTube
- Buying and sitting on a La-Z-Boy recliner
- Watching cable television on a 50”+ TV
- Drinking alcohol
- Smoking cigarettes
- Getting tattoos
- Eating at expensive restaurants
- Driving a high-end, luxury car
Just consider the monetary costs of these products, services, or activities.
|Product or service||Monthly price||One-time price|
|Wasting time on Facebook or YouTube||Free||Free|
|La-Z-Boy recliner||At least $400|
|Cable TV service with 200+ channels||$60-100 per month|
|50” or larger LED TV||At least $400|
|Alcohol||$10-20 per week, $40-80 per month|
|Cigarettes in Chicago (1-2 packs per week)||$11 per pack, $11-22 per week, $44-88 per month|
|Tattoo||At least $50|
|Expensive restaurant meals (1-2 meals per month)||$100 per meal, $100-200 per month|
|High-end, luxury car (Mercedes, BMW, Audi, etc.)||At least $30,000|
|TOTAL||At least $244-468 per month||At least $30,850|
If you purchased or used all these products or services, it would cost at least $244-468 per month and at least $30,850 in terms of one-time purchases. Thus, NO-MIND FITNESS monthly programming is much less expensive than the monthly purchases and one-time purchases.
Furthermore, you will not improve your health by wasting time on Facebook or YouTube, sitting on a La-Z-Boy recliner, watching cable television on a 50” TV, drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes, getting tattoos, eating at expensive restaurants, or driving a fancy car. None of these will help you lose body fat. None will make you more muscular, lean, or ripped. None will make you bigger, stronger, or faster.
That said, now I want you to imagine what your life would be like when you’re healthy, fit, and strong in terms of your mind and body.
When you’re lean and ripped.
When you’re highly focused, disciplined, motivated, decisive, consistent in action, and positive in terms of self-talk.
When you’re not wasting your time or money on frivolous things that neither improve your health nor give you lasting satisfaction.
If you want to improve your physical and mental health and overall life, then sign up here. I would be happy to help.
Last revised 5/3/2016