If you want to significantly improve your performance on workouts and your recovery from workouts, then tell yourself positive affirmations: positive statements that affirm your inner strength and abilities.
When possible, say the affirmations aloud, repeatedly, intensely, with conviction and authenticity.
Here are my favorite affirmations:
- “EASY DAY.”
- “I will CRUSH this workout.”
- “I will recover from this workout and come back even stronger [or fitter].”
- “This workout may tear me down. But I will recover. I will be reborn. I will super-compensate.”
- “I keep getting stronger and stronger, physically and mentally.”
- “YOU CAN DO ANYTHING. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. BELIEVE.”
- “INVICTUS.” [meaning ‘unconquered’ or ‘unconquerable’]
- “Every day, I keep improving, progressing, and growing. I just keep getting better and better.”
If you wish to learn more about affirmations and an elite positive attitude, then please see the NO-MIND FITNESS Self-Mastery Guide.
Post a Comment